Holy Cross Women’s Guild
When the Diocese of Orlando established Holy Cross Church in 1981, the Holy Cross Women’s Guild followed soon thereafter. Since its inception, the Guild has offered all women of the parish opportunities for service to those in need and activities that foster spiritual growth and education. Most importantly, as you can see below, the Guild is a hub where members can enjoy faith, fun and fellowship…
Come and join us for: Faith, Fun and Fellowship
- Guild meetings run October thru May.
- They occur on the Second Monday of each month.
- We begin with Mass in the Daily Chapel of the Church starting at 9:30 a.m.
- The meeting or activity follows, either in Holy Cross Parish Hall or in an area clubhouse.
- To join, fill out the membership form (see link below). Annual dues are $20.00.
- See also the questionnaire in the same link
- Holy Cross Women’s Guild Forms
- Women’s Guild President’s Letter